Okay, how’s this for a definition?
If #1 below and at least two of the remaining items accurately characterize you, you are a Web-Active Poet:
1. A good portion of your finished work is freely available online (on yours/others’ blogs/sites or in online poetry journals).
2. You check and respond to email at least once a day.
3. You have a comment-enabled blog that you update at least twice a week.
4. You have a Facebook/Twitter/other online social network account that you check/post on at least twice a week.
5. You have a website that consistently displays current contact info and material.